Enya - Wild Child (Click her photo at right for web site)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Alex, We Will Miss You

I am going to side track for a moment because this is something that is important to share with you. Wednesday was a sad day for many. We received the news that Alex is taking a break to spend time with her family. She will be dearly missed. With her angelic voice and passion to sing, I know we will see her again down the road. I, for one, will continue to follow her career. I am not just a Celtic Woman fan but also an Alex Sharpe fan. Best wishes to you Alex and you will always be in my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alex... Thanks for everything you gave us!
    We had such a wonderful time with you.
    We enjoyed you...
    We won't ever forget you...
    We'll miss you...

    You'll be in our hearts!

    It's hard to say goodbye!!!

    GOD BLESS YOU!

    ReplyDelete