Enya - Wild Child (Click her photo at right for web site)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Songs From The Heart Summer Tour Underway

The summer tour has started in Canada and they will return to the states on the 23rd. of this month. It is really hard to believe that this is their sixth year touring in the states, the first was in 2005 when they promoted their first DVD which was recorded at The Helix in the fall of 2004.

I hope everyone has a chance to make a show this summer as you will find nothing else that touches your heart as the ladies. Máiréad and each one of these talented performers loves to interact with the fans. Though I was told they can only see out a few rows because of the lights, you will see many smiles and a lot of eye contact. It is not uncommon for them to look right at you and smile. Even Máiréad with all her dancing and moving about the stage even finds it in her heart to look at each fan and provide them with the most welcoming smile.

I have my first show for the summer in Bethel Woods and will post my review to share with others. If anyone has a review of a show that they would like me to post, send me an email and I will post it for you.

pixie.land@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment