Enya - Wild Child (Click her photo at right for web site)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Celtic Woman Spring Shows - How I Miss Them

One does not realize how much they miss something until they go without. The spring tour is about over and it has been a long road for me. This is the first time I was not able to attend any shows and that was hard on me. At the start I was planning to attend a few shows but in the end that was not possible. I usually do not read show reviews because I like to be surprised. But now I did not read them because it was too depressing. I really missed watching these wonderful ladies perform and it really ached as I would hear others talk about their shows.

The one I really missed was to see Máiréad move back and forth across the stage as she would give us a perfect performance. Even after a show I look so forward to talking to her at a meet and greet. Máiréad is such a pleasant person to talk with and she shows such kindness for each fan.

I already have tickets for two shows on their Christmas tour. Of course these shows will not be with meet and greets since the Christmas shows are with different symphony orchestras around the country, but they are a must see. I also know that Máiréad loves to play with symphony orchestras so this will be a show within itself. So far there has been no word about the ladies traveling solo before the Christmas tour starts, but if they do than I plan to get some of those shows in too.

Now I just sit and wait for the fall to get here. I will sit impatiently tapping my fingers as I wait for my shows to arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Rick:
    I am sorry that you did not get to attend any shows this spring. Now I feel almost guilty for getting to see the girls twice in May. I will enjoy them and think about you knowing that you will see them again.
    Hubert

    ReplyDelete