Enya - Wild Child (Click her photo at right for web site)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Directions Of Blog

Since I became a fan of Celtic Woman I have found a new love for music. Before Celtic Woman I never listened to Irish music but now I realize how much I have missed. I know that I still have a lot to catch up with, but I am getting there. So I have decided to change the direction of my blog to cover Irish music. But the fact is there are many groups that may not be Irish decent but still very talented with Irish music and dance. So I will also include them as they are equally gifted. 

I already started to include some in the right margin and plan to add more. If you know of any, feel free to let me know.

If you have something you would like to share, let me know and I can place in in my blog for you.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment