Enya - Wild Child (Click her photo at right for web site)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photos From My Shows

Thought I would share photos from a few of my shows. I like to take my camera so I can get pictures of the other fans and the venues. The first photo was from my second show in Cleveland from 2009. Playhouse Square in Cleveland makes up several theatres in a small area. Last year I saw them at the Palace Theatre, which is the last one in the photo. This year I saw them at the State Theatre, which is the one at the front of the picture.

The next picture is from Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. This is also from the Isle Of Hope tour and I was the only one at this show from Máiréad’s forum. I still had my Fiddler Crossing sign and was in the front row. There was no meet and greet at this show.

These two photos are from the Isle Of Hope show in Columbus, Ohio. The gentleman in the photo with me is Scott. Mike (Mr. Peabody) is the one snapping the photo. I love that jacket and had to show it off. What made it great was the Fiddler Crossing sign on it.


This was my second from last Isle Of Hope show in El Paso, Texas. From left to right is Glenn (Rotten Rebel), Scott (Moscapoet), Tony (ALCAN1), Mike (MrPeabody) and myself. Again, all of us just had to show off our jackets. My last show was Albuquerque, New Mexico the next day. Máiréad signed my jacket so now I have it put away. It is now priceless.

This is my first Songs from The Heart show in Roanoke, Virginia. I was there for the first three nights. The addition of Anthony was perfect. He comes out in the lobby after the show and I had the chance to get this photo. Not a bad picture for a camera phone.



So far I have a total of 11 shows. Seven are from the Isle Of Hope and four from Songs From the Heart. I was honored to talk to Máiréad at every meet and greet from last year. I cannot ask for anything better than that. And let me tell ya, she is so sweet and kind.

Wish I was able to attend more shows this spring, but I will make sure I go to some in the extended tour. Their music is too beautiful to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment