Enya - Wild Child (Click her photo at right for web site)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Of My Autographed Pictures

Thought I would share some of my items that Máiréad has autographed for me. Of course I cannot show everything because I do have many items. If you look further down at another post you will see the "Fiddler Crossing" jacket that I am wearing. I also have that signed, she signed my Máiréad teddy bear that I got from Lisa Kelly's Fan Club store and other things. Before i go to a show I will save some photos that are my favorites and make copies to take to the show. These here are some of my favorites. But let's be honest, Máiréad cannot take a bad photo.


I just love this expression. This photo ranks up in my top five favorite photos.

The paper you see at the corner of this photo was my very first autograph from Máiréad.

The card you see with this photo is something I had made up at KINKOS. It has her website and forum address on it. The back side includes a few facts about her. When I talk to people I give them a card so they can learn more about her. And believe me, I love to share Máiréad and her music with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment